Detoxify your life!

Hello my little birdies. I hope your day is going well. :)
This year I have made the decision to seriously start working on myself constantly in order to become a better me, not just make endless plans and resolutions then end up doing nothing. My goal this year is to stop planning and start DOING, and I have made some progress over the last 3 months, but I'm only getting started. So I thought what better way to keep myself motivated and pushing forward than to share with you guys?
This is why I am starting this 5 part series about how to Detoxify your life.

Source: http://goo.gl/EhfdM

We have all been there haven't we? At that point in our lives where we feel like we are just stuck where we are and long for a change. Where we are just sick and tired of all the stress and clutter in our heads and we feel like we are just drowning. Or maybe you are just trying to better yourself in general. A good way to do this is to get a fresh start.....
And that's exactly what I will be doing in this series. I will be posting tips about how to get a fresh start in different areas of your life:
- Socially
-Mentally and spiritually
-Health and body
-Beauty wise
-Your home

I will be posting about these areas over the next few weeks so stay tuned :) :) That's all or now and I will talk to you soon.
xoxoxo
Rue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment... Thanks for the feedback!! :D :D

 
Rock and Lace © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects