Big Announcement!!!

Hey everyone How's it going? I hope you are all doing great....
Now I have some exciting news to tell you...
Roses and Lace will be undergoing MASSIVE changes through this next month!!
SO stay tuned

We will be undergoing Massive changes
I can't tell you how excited I am about this and I have been working on it for a while (It's why I haven't been posting very much lately) .... I promise you after I'm done, it will feel like a whole new blog !!!

BUT I'm not done yet... I need your help:
If you have any suggestions for a certain topic or series for the new blog please do share... It can be anything and everything so don't be shy: comment, tweet, msg me on facebook or send me an e-mail .. I am open to ALL suggestions and I promise I won't take them lightly

ALSO... I wanted to ask you guys something : Would you like me to do product reviews on this blog?
please let me know either by commenting or answering this poll in the right sidebar...

So I guess that's all for now and I will talk to you soon
take care
xoxo


Rue


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment... Thanks for the feedback!! :D :D

 
Rock and Lace © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects