Psychology of colors



Do colors make you happy?

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing great….
Now I have an announcement to make: Very soon I will be launching a new series of articles about the psychology of colors!!

The beauty of colors

If you are anything like me, colors are of great importance in your life and that’s why we need to understand them better, sooo…Want to know the meaning of each color? Do you want to know the effect colors can have on us and our behavior? Well, I will be breaking that down in details in this new series and I will be doing a separate profile for each color so STAY TUNED for the first installment of “Psychology of colors” … trust me it’s going to be so much fun!
(p.s. If you want to suggest a certain color to be profiled next, your suggestions are more than welcome in the comments )
Take care
xoxo
Rue

2 comments:

Danavee said...

RED!!!

Thanks for stopping by the blog.......YES, you SHOULD GO THRIFTING!

Rue said...

Thank you so much for the support you are such an angel! and I really do like your blog...it's very warm and real.. kinda like talking to a friend.
If you could follow my blog I would be so grateful [if you want of course]
and yes I am actually going to start thrifting but I'm afraid of getting ripped off any tips??
and RED IT IS!! I will be posting about it by next week so stay tuned
lots of love
xoxo

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment... Thanks for the feedback!! :D :D

 
Rock and Lace © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects